By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
30 minutes + 3-12 hours of marinated time. 2 servings, gluten-free, pescatarian, dairy free.
- 1 swordfish fillet
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 gluten free pizza crust 14 inches or 2 large pita breads
- 2 tablespoons cold press olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons chive, chopped
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 basil leaves
- Pre heat the oven to 415F.
- Place the fish fillet into a bowl and rub on the smoked paprika and sea salt. Let that soak in for a minimum of 3-4 hours, ideally overnight.
- Lay the pizza crust/the pita bread on a cookie sheet.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil on each pita or the large crust.
- Chop all the herbs and garlic into small pieces. Spread it evenly on the crust.
- Chop the onion into thin slices. Do the same for the tomatoes.
- Lay some tomatoes on the pizza crust and then the onions.
- Slice the fish into thin long pieces. Lay them over the pizza, too.
- Bake into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold as you wish.