By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
10 minutes + 12h soaking time. 4 servings, vegan, raw, gluten-free
Simply blend cashews into a delicious dessert topping.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup pre-soaked raw cashews (12h +)
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons organic cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon egg white replacement powder (optional)
- Soak the cashews in water for a minimum of 12 hours. Keep them in the refrigerator during this process.
- Drain the cashews and blend them with all the other ingredients, except the fruits, on high speed. We want to have the smoothest texture possible.
- Place some fruits onto the serving plates and add a big tablespoon of the whipped cashew cream on top of them.
- Serve right away!