Rock climbers will feel right at home with the small handholds and footholds. This is one obstacle you are not going to want to stay on for too long. The longer you do, the more your grip is going to be taxed and then you are in trouble. Hold on tight, stay tight to the wall, and pick your spot.
- Traverse the wall using only the handholds and footholds.
- Ring the Bell
- Touching the ground after start.
- Touching the top of the wall after start.
- Failure to ring the bell.
- Use of mechanical assistance.
- 30 Burpees