By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
30 minutes, 3 servings, gluten-free, vegan.
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 8 brussels sprouts
- 1 ½ cup broccoli heads
- 1 zucchini
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cold press olive oil
- ¼ cup roasted sesame seeds
- Sea salt and pepper
- Dice broccoli, brussels sprouts, zucchini, and onion. Cook in the vegetable broth for a minimum of 20 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Blend the whole soup into a creamy mixture, along with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, sea salt, and pepper as you wish.
- Serve hot!