By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
25 minutes, 5 patties, gluten-free, dairy free, pescatarian.
- 1 compact cup shredded parsnip
- ¾ cup haddock fish, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon potato flour
- 1 tablespoon dried Herbes de Provence spices blend
- 2 tablespoons cold press olive oil
- 2 tablespoons green olives, chopped
- Sea salt and pepper
- In a bowl mix all the chopped and diced ingredients.
- Mix well and form 5 patties with the mixture.
- Pre heat a pan on high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into the pan and place the 5 patties into it, reduce the heat to medium and let them cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot as a side dish, with eggs, fruits and or salad for breakfast or lunch.