By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
30 minutes, 4 servings, gluten-free, vegan.
- 3 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 large potato
- 1 cup precooked spaghetti squash
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons cold pressed olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2¾ cups organic vegetable broth
- Ground pepper
- If you don’t have cooked squash you should take a whole squash, and cut it in half. Lay them on a cooking sheet face down, and bake in the oven at 400F for about 90 minutes. I suggest you bake a few and freeze them for later use in other recipes.
- Dice all the vegetables and in a sauce pan cook them with the vegetable broth. Even if your squash is pre-cooked add it in with the other ingredients as they cook.
- Cook for 20 minutes on medium/high heat, until the potatoes are soft.
- Blend everything in a blender or food processor until you have a soft and creamy texture.
- Pour in the olive oil and sea salt as you serve.