By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
15 minutes + 20 minutes, 1 serving, gluten-free, dairy free.
- 2 tablespoons potato flour
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 organic chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon black olive paste (or chopped black olives)
- 5 greens olives
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup kale, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Heat up the oven to 400F.
- Make an incision in the chicken breast on the long side so it can be stuffed. Do not cut completely through the other side of the breast.
- On a plate pour the potato flour, paprika, and sea salt.
- Dry your chicken a little bit with a paper towel and then rub it in the potato flour mix on both sides.
- In a small bowl mix the black olive paste, chopped garlic, chopped green olives, dijon mustard, and chopped kale.
- Stuff the chicken breast with this mix.
- Heat up a pan on high heat, add a little bit of coconut oil in the pan and sear the chicken breast for 1 minute on each side.
- Then place the breast into a pan that goes into the oven and cover it with a foil. Bake for 15 additional minutes.
- Serve it with a nice side dish of green salad.